Description

...

Trip to the Vet 2: The Case of the Red and Squinty Eye

Posted on: Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My friend Allie and I took Huxley to the vet today (and Darwin along for the ride; she did not appreciate it), as last night I noticed his right eye was very red and he was squinting and pawing at it. It has been going back and forth between worse and not as bad since, but I wanted to take him in anyway, because I worry and he just looked so sad with his wonky eye. The vet said he probably got it scratched and the bacteria was irritating it. He gave me some eye drops to give him for a week and some lysine powder to sprinkle on their food. Next vet visit should be in about two weeks, back in State College, for round two of booster shots. The picture is a bit after I gave him his first eye drop and it doesn't look as noticeably bad.



- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger