Description

...

Coming This Saturday

Posted on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So I wanted to start another weekly blog post (in addition to Monday Movies) but wasn't sure what it should be. Kyle quickly suggested the obvious: Caturday, where I post a picture of the kittens on Saturdays. That should be easy enough to do. Sorry if you don't like cats.

I'm still thinking of other things I could do on a weekly basis. Maybe post an interesting article. Perhaps writing random poems. I don't want to get too boring! If I was planning this wedding reception set for about a year from now I could update on that but I seem to have no motivation to work on it. Mostly because I have no idea what I want anymore. I'm not sure what to do next or where to start; I haven't got much direction. Ho hum.

Oh, sorry for changing the blog design constantly. I never like anything enough to keep it for more than a couple days. I'll try to let it go.

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger