Description

...

"Do you think you could marry me someday?"

Posted on: Friday, June 10, 2011

That is how Kyle proposed. I realized I've never really shared the story with the general population. It's not a long, winding story, but a short and sweet one.


Kyle and I had been talking about getting married for a while, and before he left for the Army he had told me that if I still liked him when he was done training at the end of the year, he would give me a ring. So come last December I was kind of expecting it, but even so, I didn't believe it would actually happen until I heard the words come out of his mouth. I figured this is it! when he told me he was taking me to dinner at a mystery location he did not reveal to me, only telling me formal attire would be expected. We had a nice dinner at the Carnegie House, but no proposal. We then went back to his house and watched the rest of the Penguins game. No proposal. Then back to my house where we just hung out watching mindless TV until one in the morning. We were watching one of those TLC cake shows; I knew Kyle was nervous and putting off something- he is not one to sit through such television programming. I was getting frustrated because he was letting us watch cake shows late into the night when neither of us wanted to; he was getting frustrated as well with himself for being so nervous (which was pretty cute looking back). But out of the frustration and nerves, finally around 1:30 in the morning he said "Can I ask you a question?" And so it happened.

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

1 comments:

  1. Wow, this is giving my "aww" muscles some serious exercise. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger