Description

...

What is up

Posted on: Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Magic School Bus


I thought this was funny. Thanks xkcd. And Wikipedia.




Anywho, things are OK; a little lonely. Working out, applying to jobs, getting things up on the walls of the apartment. The kittens are doing well and they are pretty spazzy. I think they sensed I was a little annoyed with them today because they both fell asleep in my arms, which is just about the cutest thing they can do. Darwin usually wakes me up every morning around 5 am; sometimes I get back to sleep after kicking them out of the room, sometimes not.

I've realized I have some sort of deployment guilt. I feel quite bad for being comfortable here while Kyle is in Iraq. It's easy for me to feel sad and worried for him, and like I should be doing something more than sending him pipe cleaners and PT shirts. Oh well, I guess it's something that comes with the situation.

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger