Description

...

McPherson Wedding Update

Posted on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I realize I haven't mentioned much about our wedding as of late. That is mostly because plans for the wedding have not progressed past deciding the date and location. I mean, there are ideas, yes, but nothing officially established, aside from finalizing my five bridesmaids (I will introduce them to you shortly) and Kyle finally getting things going with his groomsmen (thank you dear!). I think today I will share my 8-10 months to do list, as well as some ideas I've accumulated and stored on Pinterest. It is really a wonderful tool.


















And here's my long list:

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger