Description

...

Wednesday Wedding: Bouquet

Posted on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here are few different bouquet options I've discovered. I think I will stick with flowers, but there are a lot of interesting alternatives out there that might better fit a particular theme...



 princess lasertron felt bouquet Bridal Bouquet Alternatives



peacock feather bouquet Bridal Bouquet Alternatives

brooch
seashell
paper
felt
autumn apple
pine cone
butterfly
cotton
feather
candy

Anyone else think the seashell bouquet is particularly hideous? I understand sticking with a theme but...I just don't think it looks very nice. I like the brooches, but I'd prefer mixing a few in with a bouquet of flowers to add a nice sparkle; that thing has to be kind of heavy. Paper flowers can look really great and could be a fun project. I prefer them to the typical fake flowers you might see. I think both the pine cones and cotton are cute (maybe I like browns?). This particular feather bouquet is a bit much, but something simpler could be nice, and the peacock theme seems to be pretty popular. 

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger