Description

...

Gobble Gobble

Posted on: Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My schedule for the next couple days:
Tonight ARC sleep shift 10:30 pm-6:30 am
Thursday: ARC 6:30 am-1pm, 5-10:30 pm, sleep shift 10:30 pm-6:30am
Friday: ARC to 6:30am, PATH 10-4ish pm

If you're thinking this sounds a little crazy, that's because it is. 

But, it shouldn't be as bad as it seems. I'm not exactly missing the holiday; I think we'll be cooking a Thanksgiving meal for the residents, and we can put the Macy's parade on in the background. I do have a few hours in the middle of the day to go home, shower, feed the cats, and visit family for a little. If I have to be at work on Thanksgiving, I am glad it's at a job where I am helping people directly and immediately, and making sure they enjoy the holiday too.

image

I am thankful for a lot this year, but I am most thankful that my husband is returning safe, sound and soon. I can't wait! 

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger