Description

...

Hair Issues

Posted on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've been a bit upset and sad lately. There is some fancy Army ball coming up in February and I'll have to look nice for it. There is also that little gathering you may have heard me mention once or twice before coming up in June. And I definitely have to look nice for that (I am afraid of ruining all the pictures). I would also like to look nice day to day, if that's not asking too much (also why there's never any pictures of me up here). But I'm pretty sure I can't ever really look nice because my hair never looks nice. It always looks bad. Cute shoes and a cute outfit don't make your hair look nice. And so this has made me upset and sad that I can never look good. I considered giving up and straightening it again, but I really don't want to do that. I feel better today, but you know how it goes.

Hopefully, soon my products from Curls will arrive, and I'm hoping they help! The pictures and stories on their facebook page seem encouraging...

And if that doesn't work, I can always go with the motorcycle rider look...
:)

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger