Description

...

A Peek at The Week and the Story of Friday

Posted on: Saturday, February 25, 2012


Friday was a particularly awesome day. It was the perfect mix of relaxing at home, being productive getting errands done, and a little bit of shopping. Kyle had the day off of work (post-ball; they can't expect them to drink that grog and then come to work the next morning), and the weather was perfect- sunny with a breeze, not too warm as it has been the last couple days. We had Chipotle for lunch, went to USAA to get motorcycle insurance and look into switching our car insurance over, attempted to get Kyle his updated licence for motorcycle riding (closed and long lines), got the oil changed in our car, found me a helmet and gloves, my head didn't hurt, and I scored some good deals on clearance at Old Navy (that bird print shirt, I have had my eye on it for a while. And then I found the cats, with a bow. I am a cat lady after all). The best part of it all, aside from spending the day with my husband, was that everyone was so nice and pleasant. The guy at Chipotle: said my bright green coat was nice and put a smile on my face. The lady at USAA: wonderfully helpful and letting us in on a back route between Temple and Fort Hood. The guy at Honda: pleasant and chatting about motorcycles; I always have a great experience at Honda, both down here at in State College. The cashier at Old Navy was nice, the guy at the motorcycle shop was helpful and made sure my helmet and gloves were a good fit. I really appreciated everyone helping us out and doing their jobs so happily today, or at least pretending to for us as their customers/money. Good service goes a long way, and I find it to be quite common down here. 
Thanks, Texas! 

My motorcycle things:



Oh, and I told you a picture of us at the ball would pop up!

3 comments:

  1. Awww you look so prettyyyy!!!! (Kyle looks great too!) Also, love the shoes. AND, love chocolate oranges. Yummm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yess, chocolate oranges! So fun to eat...somehow they don't last long...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger