Description

...

Pictures from This Week

Posted on: Saturday, February 11, 2012


I quite like this little mower.
less after the first hour, though
Hux watching me mow


 cuddlin' with a Santa toy from Christy

 my boys
re-read

 my husband buys weird things in bulk
 almost one year old means switching
from kitten food to Cat food :(
they really like it

return of fridge kitty
new kitchen tool

the next batch of photos are from BAYLOR!
I didn't take many or any good ones.
this is the tallest climbing rock in the state of Texas
is also in the shape of a bear
so I'm told
 amazing science building. campus is pretty.
 they have real live bears right on campus, in a mini zoo.
sometimes they walk around campus. 


 but the bears weren't there



thanks school of social work! 
I really like you.

Have a good weekend!

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger