Description

...

Shipley Do-nuts

Posted on: Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kyle convinced me to rearrange my schedule on Saturday (put off work? well if I must), so we could go pick up his dry cleaning and do a little shopping earlier in the day. I requested a stop at Starbucks for a beverage on the way, and he suggested stopping at Shipley Do-Nuts, so that's what we did! We've both tried the regular glazed donuts before, but I've never been to a shop, so it was a new experience worthy of documentation (I don't get out much, people). I also worked at Dunkin Donuts for a while in Pittsburgh, so I consider myself something of a former donut professional.
I had sprinkles and half a maple, and Kyle had a maple and a cinnamon sugar and the other half of my maple. They were all tasty, and it was fun watching them baking while we ate. There was a daddy-daughter duo sitting near us, and it was funny watching the bakers reactions to the little girl's wonder about it all.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger