Description

...

Holiday Baking

Posted on: Monday, December 23, 2013

Since it's just Kyle and I here in Texas for the holidays, I didn't see the need to do much baking, but as I do rather enjoy baking for others (I baked almost more Sundays than not, this semester, making treats to bring in for classmates), I decided to make a little something for our neighbors on both sides. We don't know them very well, but they both have several kids that play around our house and we chat with them when we're in the backyard with Luna (one child thought Luna was my name for several months). I decided to make these salted honey Rice Krispies treats; I figured kids love rice krispies treats (right?), and these have a little twist on them. The recipe is from here.  Kyle even likes them, so it worked out that there's a few extra for us. I'm not sure this actually counts as baking, but it was fun nonetheless!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger